● This product is an ideal sowing and growing medium for all types of microgreen veggies and wheatgrass.
● Pick any shallow container with drainage holes and fill the container with this packet of microgreen soil mix.
● Sow the seeds of your favourite microgreen vegetables by sprinkling seeds evenly over the surface of the soil mix.
● Cover the seeds with a fine layer of more soil mix, water the seeds with a gentle shower and keep the container in a sunny spot.
● Your microgreens should be ready for harvesting within 8-10 days.
● Repeat the process for the next batch of greens in the same soil mix.
● Suitable microgreen vegetables: Mustard, Fenugreek, Red/green Amaranth, Spinach and other leafies.
Composition: Coco peat : Ghanamrut - 2:1
Net weight: 750gm
Storage: Keep in cool and dry place